Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Entry
The possession of this ticket shall constitute an acceptance by the holder of the terms and conditions detailed below and imply an undertaking on the part of the holder to observe them.
1. All conditions on this ticket are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the premises.
2. In the event of a breach of contract by the supplier, the supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of this contract.
3. The promoter or their representatives reserve the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter or their representatives admission of the holder to the venue might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the concert, for example if the holder appears to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs and/or is acting aggressively.
4. Strictly no illegal substances, Persons entering the site may be searched by security.
5. No camper vans or live-in vehicles will be admitted on site with out a live-in vehicle pass.
6. No cars or other vehicles will be admitted to the car park without a car park pass.
7. No glass bottles or containers are permitted within the main arena.
8. In the event of inclement weather wear warm waterproof clothing.
9. Please use bin bags provided.
10. Persons lost in the arena should meet at the welfare area.
11. No animals will be admitted to the site, except guide dogs for the blind or hearing dogs.
12. No unauthorised sound systems are permitted on site.
13. Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult.
14. If you look under 21 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol. Please bring proof of ID to show you are over 18.
15. Strictly no trading is allowed inside the arena, without prior permission.
16. No Fires except the designated pit are permitted. Camping stoves and barbeques must be raised off the ground.
17. The land surrounding the festival is private property and trespassers could be prosecuted.
18. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs, this ticket is for an event and not a specific artiste/band. We reserve the right to change the bill or running times without prior notice.
19. In the event of cancellation of the festival by the festival management, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
20. Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued for lost tickets etc. Keep your tickets safe!
21. This ticket remains the property of the Beat-Herder LTD until payment has been received in full.
22. Ticket holders consent to photography and filming/sound recording of the event as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional purposes.
23. This ticket is security printed; please keep it dry, to get it wet may invalidate it.
24. Tickets cannot be resold.
25. Please note the restricted capacities within the tented structures. Once they reach maximum capacities there will be no further admissions. You are not guaranteed admission to these areas.
26. It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the festival site.
27. The organiser reserves the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
28. By accepting these conditions, the buyer is also accepting the conditions of the Golden Ticket competition which can be read here.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING.