The possession of a ticket shall constitute acceptance, by the holder, of the terms and conditions detailed below and an agreement on the part of the holder to observe them. Failure to comply may result in refusal of entry or ejection from the festival, with no refund.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are subject to the Festival Rules from time to time in place at the venue and stipulated by The Beat-Herder Limited (“the Promoter”).
- You may be asked for proof of age upon arrival at the festival, regardless of your ticket type. Only a valid passport, driving licence, or government approved proof of age cards will be accepted as appropriate ID.
- Adult tickets can only be purchased and used by persons age 18 or over. Adult ticket holders, who in the opinion of the entrance staff, appear to be under the age of 18 and cannot prove their age will be refused entry to the festival.
- In compliance with the festival’s Child Protection Policy; Infant (under 2), Child (aged 2-12) and Youth (aged 13-17) tickets (hereafter referred to as “Under 18 Tickets”) can only be purchased by persons over the age of 25, and who will attend the festival with the Infant, Child or Youth for whom the ticket is purchased.
- By purchasing an Under 18 Ticket, you are confirming that you are over the age of 25 and either; the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian (hereafter referred to as “Responsible Adult”) of the youth, child or infant for whom you are purchasing the ticket.
- Responsible Adults MUST bring a completed Responsible Adult Form to the festival. A copy will be included with your ticket order, or it can be downloaded from here.
- Under 18 ticket holders can only enter the festival with the person who purchased their ticket (i.e. their Responsible Adult). Any Under 18 ticket holders attempting to enter the festival without this person will be refused entry to the festival.
- Each Responsible Adult attending can purchase and accompany up to a MAXIMUM of 2 Under 18 ticket holders collectively.
- Under 18 Ticket holders must camp in the same location as their Responsible Adult. Youth ticket holders must be accompanied by their Responsible Adult at all times after 9pm. Child/Infant ticket holders must be accompanied by their Responsible Adult at all times.
- All tiered tickets are exactly the same regardless of cost. There are no additional benefits to holding a higher tiered ticket.
- All Adult Tickets are subject to a £5 refundable litter bond automatically added at the point of sale. This £5 will be refunded to the ticket holder at the festival on receipt of a full bag of litter. Bin bags will be provided at the festival. The litter bond refund points will be located within the campsite and live-in vehicle areas. Refunds will be controlled through the use of wristbands provided on arrival at the festival, to ensure only one refund per ticket holder.
- All vehicles on site will require an appropriate Car Parking, Campervan or Car & Caravan pass. Please ensure this is visible in your windscreen BEFORE you arrive at the festival. Failure to do this could result in extra queuing, and passes bought on site will cost considerably more.
- Regardless of the vehicle pass purchased, only vehicles deemed by Beat-Herder staff to be live-in vehicles (Campervans, Caravans or Trailer Tents) will be permitted in the live-in vehicle areas. No cars (other than those towing caravans or trailer tents) are permitted in this area and will be removed.
- A maximum of one awning or one small tent is permitted per live-in vehicle pass purchased. This awning or tent must be brought in to the live-in area within vehicle.
- It is not permitted to access the live-in vehicle area on foot through the vehicle gate. Anyone who is not staying in a live-in vehicle MUST camp in the general camping fields.
- Tickets are strictly non-refundable.
- The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets, and cannot be held responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen.
Festival Terms and Conditions
- Whilst security is present throughout the weekend in the car parks, live-in vehicle areas, campsites, and arenas, Beat-Herder takes no responsibility for any loss and damage to property or vehicles left in these areas, howsoever caused.
- Ticket holders may be searched by security. Illegal substances or any item reasonably considered for use as a weapon will be confiscated and the person found in possession may be passed to the police. Flares, Chinese lanterns, fireworks and laughing gas are not permitted on site. Refusal to be searched will result in the denial of entry to the festival.
- The Beat-Herder Festival operates a zero tolerance policy towards underage drinking. If you are under 18 and found in possession of alcohol, your items will be confiscated and you may be ejected from the festival site. Our bars operate a challenge 25 policy.
- No glass bottles or containers are permitted within the main arena. Alcohol brought from the campsite/live-in vehicle areas into the main arena will be limited to 4 cans or a reasonable equivalent in other vessels. Please support the onsite bars, they keep the festival going.
- No animals will be admitted to the site with the exception of guide dogs or other assistance dogs.
- No unauthorised sound systems are permitted on site and will be removed.
- Trading anywhere on site is strictly forbidden without specific prior permission.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised line up performs, the Festival Management reserve the right to change the line up and/or running times without prior notice (tickets are for the event and not a specific artist/band).
- In the event of cancellation of the festival by the Festival Management, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value (inclusive of the litter bond) of the ticket only.
- Ticket holders consent to the photography and filming/sound recording of the event as members of the audience. Images and footage may be used for promotional purposes.
- The land surrounding the festival is private property and trespassers could be prosecuted.
- No fires are permitted except in the Stone Circle within the arena. Camping stoves and barbeques must be raised off the ground. Please do not use camping stoves or gas lanterns in tents or other enclosed spaces.
- Theses terms and conditions are governed by the law of England & Wales.
WARNING: EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR HEARING